Tuesday, May 2, 2023

#QuiltBlockMania - Free Pineapple Pattern

It's time for #QuiltBlockMania Tuesday!  I am so excited to share my free block for May.  Friendship blocks are the theme for May, and because I am still daydreaming about my trip to Charleston, I immediately thought of a pineapple.  


You can find this gorgeous fountain at Waterfront Park - probably one of the most peaceful places to just hang out and relax.  Pineapples are a symbol of warm welcome and hospitality in the south, so I knew this would be a perfect addition to the friendship blocks. 


This block is free through the month of May 2023.  After then, you can purchase the pattern for just $1. Get this simple and cute block from my shop by clicking the link:  Pineapple Block.

This block works perfectly with the Charleston Houses blocks.  You could make the cutest neighborhood by combining this block with the house blocks.

You could also make a fun quilt using all the friendship blocks in the #QuiltBlockMania collection!  Check out the other free blocks for this month from these amazing designers:

Friendship Heart Circle by Carolina Moore
Best Friends by Inquiring Quilter
Friendship Butterfly by Inflorescence
Mans Best Friend by Scrapdash
Circle of Friends by Sugar Sand Quilt Co.
Friendship Bracelets by QuiltFabrication
Hearts Entwined at Patti's Patchwork
Friendship Chain at The (not so) Dramatic Life
Tea Cup by Penny Spool Quilts
Dog Paw by Crafty Staci
Scrappy Friendship Star by Katie Mae Quilts
My Best Friend's House by The Quilted Diary
Striped Friendship Block by Kaye Collins
Circle of Friends by Applliques Quilts and More
Loving Friends by Epida Studio
Friends by Patchwork Breeze
Intersections by Brown Bird Designs
Pineapple by Emerald Falls Quilts
Friendship Bracelets by A Piece of Quiet Quilts


Happy quilting.  I can't wait to see what you create!

 

1 comment:

  1. this is great. thanks for sharing. a pineapple also stands for hospitality. so cool

    ReplyDelete

#QuiltBlockMania - Free Pineapple Pattern

It's time for #QuiltBlockMania Tuesday!  I am so excited to share my free block for May.  Friendship blocks are the theme for May, and b...