Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Charleston Quilt Inspiration

 We visited Charleson, South Carolina in December '22 and the beautiful city immediately inspired me.  From the cobblestone streets to the filigreed ironwork - I could see patterns everywhere.  I especially loved walking around and looking at the gorgeous historic buildings.  Here is one of the houses that inspired the Charleston Houses quilt.

 

This little house was literally in an alley between two larger houses.  I loved how quaint and adorable it was.  The flower box and potted plants made it even prettier.  I'm not sure if they even had a yard or a place to park their car, but it really is the cutest little house.

Want to know more about the other houses in the quilt?  Sign up for my newsletter to get all the updates on this quilt.  The pattern will release in April.  Be one of the first to know when it is available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#QuiltBlockMania - Free Pineapple Pattern

It's time for #QuiltBlockMania Tuesday!  I am so excited to share my free block for May.  Friendship blocks are the theme for May, and b...